Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Underground Dinner: 12.12.09 7:30 pm

hot mulled ginger-spiced pomegranate cider
-
potato pancakes topped with apple-horseradish cream and smoked whitefish
baby arugula with lemon vinaigrette
Ace Hard Perry Cider
-
garlic and herb encrusted rack of lamb
port wine veal demi-glace
pumpkin-sage parmesan polenta
2007 Ascencion Malbec
-
spiced caramalized pears with warm marsala zabaglione
2008 Tabali Reserva Late Harvest Muscat

Room for: 6
Cost: $30

4 comments:

  1. Table for one please! The offering looks delicious. I learned my lesson missing the last Underground feast -- never again. As it appears that I am the first to RSVP, I think I should win an extra helping of the first course. Two of my favorites. Can't wait. See you on the 12th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next one for sure, gonna be in vegas that w/e. bon appétit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to participate in my first underground dinner..the menu looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I gave everyone else a chance to try some of the scrumptiousness, but I can wait no longer. Natalia and I will be there. See you at 7:30!

    ReplyDelete